2011年12月8日木曜日

Let's try to guess the title and fill the blank!






Title "(                 )"



In the car I just can't ( ①   ),
to pick you up on our very ( ②      )
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
( ③        ) you guess that I didn't know what to (        ④  )?
I'm too scared of what you think
You make me (  ⑤      ) so I really can't ( ⑥    )

Let's go, don't (  ①    ), this night's almost (  ⑦     )
Honest, let's make this night last (  ⑧        )
Forever and ever, let's make this last ( ⑧           )
Forever and ever, let's make this last (  ⑧         )



very: まさに
cool: いかす,かっこいい
stupid: おバカな
wrong: 間違い
lame: 世間知らずの
scared: 怖がる、おびえた
honest: 本当に(願って)
ever: 永久に
last: 続く

<Hints>
 Blink182 is a famous American punk band. They are my favorite.
This song is sung about one's  first love. 
Do you have date(boy/girl friend) or the person you have in mind?
It is(was) hard to ask the one to the first date?
Then your hart is(was) beating so fast, is(was)n't it?
The Melody is so fast and hard to catch the words , but you can listen to carefully and try ! 

Very Nice Song!!


.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm interested in this song.
    However, I cannot listen to this song on this PC.

    I want to listen to this song at home.

    返信削除
  2. i listened to this artist's song for the first tome and i like them:)
    about questions,you made good ones!!
    and hints will make stuedents easy to try;)

    返信削除